On December 22, 2018 we will be closing Jen Fisher Books as it is currently.
We truly appreciate the support of our customers over the past five years. Although, we are closing our ‘Brick and Mortar” bookstore it does not mean we are vanishing from the Roselle Merchant scene.
We will be opening a small studio space at 15 South Howard Ave, #14 to expand out art and gift business.
What does this mean?
It means that all of my notecards, bookmarks, repurposed boxes and many new art items will be available for you…my customers.
It also means that I will have time to focus more on my art doing bigger projects and working to get my items available in some of the other local merchants’ storefronts.
What is next?
- Currently all of the books in the Store are being sold at 50% OFF. This is a great time to pick up some books for yourself and others.
- Please tell your reading friends to come in and pick up some bargains.
- If you are with a charity or other organization that would benefit from some books please contact me. I am more than happy to make donations to organizations after we close on December 22nd.
- During the month of January we will be setting up our new space, but if you are looking for some of our art items during this period please contact me.
- We will continue to do book searches for our customers so if you are looking for something please let me know as we will still have an extensive inventory.
- Stay abreast of what is happening via our website at www.jenfisherbooks.com and our Facebook page @Jen Fisher Books.
- PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP ON US DURING THIS TIME.
Our contact information is [email protected]
One of my favorite quotes is by Dr. Seuss and perfectly fits this situation:
“DO NOT CRY BECAUSE IT IS OVER, SMILE BECAUSE IT HAPPENED”
We are going to stay active in the Roselle Main Street area after our brief hiatus and will be better positioned to be a part of our great community.
Monday - CLOSED
Tuesday - CLOSED
Wednesday - 12:00 pm to 5:30 pm
Thursday - 12:00 pm to 5:30 pm
Friday - 12:00 pm to 5:30 pm
Saturday - 10 am to 4:00 pm
Sunday - Noon to 4:00 pm
"The Curse Ends" written by Jeff Attinella and Illustrated by Mike Pascale is the perfect book for Chicago Cubs fans of all ages. This is the story of the Cubs World Series victory in 2016 and of all of the trials and tribulations of 108 years.
The book retails for $19.95, but it is only $16 in the Store plus receive a FREE Cubs bookmark with your purchase.
"Life is a Magnificent Ride" 2019 Calendar (see the 2019 Calendar Tab for more information)