MONDAY - FRIDAY
By Appointment or Chance
SATURDAY: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SUNDAY: NOON - 4:00 PM
2019 EVENT SCHEDULE
FEBRUARY 1 - STORE RE-OPENS
FEBRUARY 9 - GRAND RE-OPENING CELEBRATION - SPECIALS AND PRIZES!
- The first 25 customers will receive a FREE Roselle Illustrated Map
- Grand Re-Opening Ribbon Cutting with Village of Roselle Officials
- Raffle prizes to include a unique repurposed cigar box; packs of notecards
- Refreshments will be available
- Free Bookmark or Notecard with any purchase on Saturday only!
FEBRUARY 10 - QUARRY PUB & GRILL - LEMONT, IL - 10 AM TO 3 PM
- The Studio will be Closed on Sunday since we will be at a Show in Lemont, IL
- MARCH 9 - TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALL GAME - ROMEOVILLE, IL - 9 AM TO 2 PM
- The Studio will be Closed on Saturday, March 9th since we will be at the show in Romeoville, IL
- APRIL 7 - QUARRY PUB & GRILL - LEMONT, IL 11 AM TO 3 PM
- The Studio will be Closed on Sunday, April 7th as we will be at the show in Lemont, IL
- MAY 4 - RELAY FOR LIFE FUNDRAISER - Trinity Lutheren Church in Roselle, IL 9AM - 12PM
- May 29 - SIP & SHOP AND ROSELLE'S AMERICAN LEGION HALL
- JUNE 9 - QUARRY PUB & GRILL - LEMONT, IL 11 AM TO 3 PM
- SEPTEMBER 28 - CONANT HIGH SCHOOL CRAFT FAIR - HOFFMAN ESTATES, IL - 9 AM TO 4
- NOVEMBER 3 - ELK GROVE HIGH SCHOOL ANNUAL HOLIDAY SAMPLER - ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL - 10 AM TO 4 PM
- NOVEMBER 16 - OSWEGO SENIOR CENTER HOLIDAY FAIR - OSWEGO, IL - 9 AM TO 2 PM
JEN'S ART STUDIO
HOME OF JEN'S ART, GIFTS & BOOKS
15 S. HOWARD AVE. #14
ROSELLE, IL 60172
(Parking in front of building, street parking and in the parking lot)
(2 buildings WEST of Pollyanna on the corner of Main St. and Howard Ave.)
What does this mean?
It means that all of my notecards, bookmarks, repurposed boxes and many new art items will be available for you…my customers.
It also means that I will have time to focus more on my art doing bigger projects and working to get my items available in some of the other local merchants’ storefronts.
What is next?
- We will continue to do book searches for our customers so if you are looking for something please let me know as we will still have an extensive inventory.
- Stay abreast of what is happening via our website at www.jenfisherbooks.com and our Facebook page @Jen Fisher Books.
Our contact information is [email protected]
We are going to stay active in the Roselle Main Street area after our brief hiatus and will be better positioned to be a part of our great community.